Conveying and zone control without dynamic pressure
Zero pressure accumulation ensures a controlled material flow within the logistics process. Different objects with critical and non-critical as well as light and dark surfaces must be detected with equal reliability. The ability to transmit output signals to the external control unit is also important. Photoelectric retro-reflective sensors or multitask photoelectric sensors that can be integrated into the conveying system provide an optimal solution for this application.
Following product families can be usedZero pressure accumulation made easy
- Three mounting types: mounting between the rollers (R/IR), mounting on the side frame (ZLM), or mounting above the belt (WLR)
- Three types of logic: single feed, single feed with sleep function, block (slug) feed
- Up to 50 ZoneControl solutions can be connected in series.
- Fully animated simulation to ease selection and implementation
- Standard cut lengths of 1 m (3 ft) or 2 m (6 ft)