Detection of ship position in ports
Properly detecting ships in port is immensely important for loading and unloading bulk materials, as well as for avoiding collisions. The DT1000 long range distance sensor is extremely versatile. Its multi-echo technology suppresses undesirable reflections, and enables distance measurements to be taken with great accuracy, even in the presence of ambient light, rain, snow, and fog. With its infrared measurement laser, it is perfect for use on cranes, and for detecting ships and their cargo openings.
Following product families can be used
- Long range distance sensor with infrared laser featuring HDDM+ technology
- Measures natural objects (DT1000) or reflectors (DL1000)
- Dust-proof and waterproof housing (IP 65 and IP 67) made of highly corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Configurable digital inputs and outputs, analog output and fieldbus interfaces (dependent on variant)
- Measures hot surfaces (DT1000)