Verifying the seal
Ensuring a precise application of the sealant is important for the imperviousness of the fuel cell. The InspectorP62x 2D vision sensor therefore checks whether the fuel cell has been completely sealed by the adhesive bead. Thanks to its compact design, the sensor can also be installed directly on the dispenser. The integrated image processing tools make it very easy to commission the InspectorP62x. These tools can, if necessary, be supplemented by SICK AppSpace.
Following product families can be usedEasy. Compact. Versatile.
- Quality Inspection SensorApp included and pre-installed
- Compact, rugged IP65 housing with swivel connector
- Powerful LEDs, high-quality lens, and teach auto focus
- Large variety of communication interfaces
- Runs compatible SICK AppSpace SensorApps
- Programmable with SICK AppStudio