- Stable operation, real-time data, large storage space, and high-speed data transmission
- Meets the data requirements of the HJ/T75 and HJ/T76 standards
- User-friendly interface
- Real-time monitoring of warning information
- Supports online changes for component measurement ranges
The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
The SMC900 collects, processes, computes, saves, reports, and transmits data. It can transmit data via modem (modem or GPRS) to environmental protection authorities and enables users to carry out remote monitoring and link it into the distributed control system.
At a glance
- The system has passed the inspection of the Instrument Testing Center of China's Ministry of Environmental Protection
- Supports multiple log-in privileges to maintain confidentiality
- Can generate reports according to user-specified formats
All technical data can be found accompanying the individual product
|+5 °C ... +30 °C|
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2 x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® (with Hyper-V®)
VMware® vSphere® 2015
VMware® vSphere® ESXi
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
Embedded Virtual Machine Manager (optional)
|Processor||Intel Core I3, 3,7 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2C/4T, without Turbo (65 W)|
|Frequency and RAM||4 GB UDIMM|
Broadcom® NetXtreme® Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet card
Broadcom® NetXtreme® Single Port Gigabit Ethernet card
Intel® Single Port Adapter, Gigabit Ethernet card
Intel® Double Port Adapter, Gigabit Ethernet card
Special software for data processing
Acquisition and transmission system (hardware)
Please wait a moment...
Your request is being processed and may take a few seconds.