- Response range of up to 14 mm
- Small housing with flexible mounting options
- Sensor activation possible from three sides
- Three different actuators available
- Universally coded, uniquely coded, and permanently coded sensors
- PL e (EN ISO 13849), SIL3 (IEC 61508)
- Reliable series connection of up to 30 sensors possible
- High level of flexibility when mounting the sensor and actuator
- Reduced need for storage, as one sensor is suitable for a wide range of different applications
- High level of manipulation protection due to individually coded actuator
- High level of machine availability due to large door offset tolerance and high level of shock and vibration resistance
- Economical solution due to series connection of up to 30 sensors
- Fast diagnosis via LED status indicator
- Long product service life due to low-wastage and low-maintenance configuration
The STR1 transponder safety switch has monitored semiconductor outputs (OSSDs) and can be safely connected either individually or in series.
It can be used for applications where a high level of manipulation protection is required. The STR1 is available with three codes. Universally coded sensors accept all actuators. An actuator must be taught into both the uniquely coded and permanently coded variants, this is the only actuator that the STR1 then accepts.
The sensor has three active sensor surfaces.The actuator comes in three different sizes. This allows the STR1 to offer maximum mounting flexibility.