Positioning the scissor lift table
The scissor lift table is positioned using a high-resolution wire draw encoder with a teach-in function. The extremely reliable encoder is equipped with integrated brushes, does not require complex linear guidance, and can be integrated with ease both electrically and mechanically.
Following product families can be usedProduct family EcoLineModular wire draw encoder in miniature design
- Measured lengths: 1.25 m ... 10 m
- Modular measuring system with a wide selection of interfaces/measuring lengths
- Very small, slim housing (55 mm ... 190 mm) with spring integrated in the measurement drum
- Light yet shock-proof and temperature-resistant plastic housing
- Analog interface with teach-in function at the encoder