Scanning and aggregation of serialization codes
The Multi Code Reader quality control system scans and aggregates a high number of serialization codes: The system automatically records codes from up to 500 individual packages at the same time and transmits the codes to an application-specific partner cloud for verification. The scan results are shown on a touch display. A mobile hand-held scanner for manually adding individual codes and the remote service from SICK for individual remote maintenance of the system contribute to its high availability. It is used in the pharmaceutical industry to verify the authenticity of prescription pharmaceuticals or in the tobacco industry.
Following product families can be used
- Two operating modes: identification and aggregation
- Various cloud connectors to choose from as a plug and play solution
- SICK Remote Service with scope of support ranging from 8 h on 5 days per week (8/5) to round the clock (24/7)
- Integrated mobile hand-held scanner
- Touch display with intuitive user interface