Differentiation of components during the gripping process
Three different variant widths of component A are processed in a pneumatic assembly system. In each one, component A is picked up using a gripper and placed on a workpiece carrier on the conveyor belt. The MPS-G position sensor measures the exact width of gripped component A and forwards the measured value to the control via IO-Link using the process data. This is how the additional process steps can be adjusted to the respective component variant.
Following product families can be used
- Position feedback with a measuring range of up to 50 mm
- Up to 3 digital switching signals
- 16 switching points via IO-Link
- Dynamic teach-in for up to 3 switching signals
- Actuator diagnosis data: piston velocity, cylinder stroke, magnetic field strengths, etc.
- Process diagnosis data: temperature, vibration, position, max. acceleration