The benefits of laser-based identification
When reading 1D codes, laser-based fixed mount barcode scanners combine flexibility, reliability and cost efficiency in just one device. With aperture angles of up to 60 degrees, most conveyor belt widths can be covered flexibly with just one scanner and the barcodes on the objects can be reliably identified. The technology is particularly reliable and insensitive to ambient light.
- Variable reading distances thanks to high depth of field and large reading field
- Stable read quality, even with changing ambient light
- Reliable reading of foil-protected codes and other reflective surfaces
- No additional illumination required
- High read rates can be achieved in start-stop applications
- Quick and easy integration