Object detection systems
Object detection systems detect objects irrespective of size or position, both indoors or outdoors. They are used in intralogistics to increase throughput of conveyor systems. The systems also prevent collisions in outdoor areas and ensure and increase equipment availability in steel mills, ports and other areas. Regardless of the application, system reliability means smooth process flow.
- Non-contact measurement process with radar technology
- Can be expanded to max. two radar sensors
- Evaluation and alarming using the TDC-E200 (Telematic Data Collector)
- Application-specific parameterization
- Wireless communications interface and optional solar kit
- Web-based user interface