- Detects objects > 12 mm within a 50 mm light array, regardless of position
- Sensing range for detection from 0 m to max. 4.5 m
- Minimum distance of 0.5 m between sensor and reflector for all variants
- PinPoint technology for intense red light
- Automatic adjustment of the switching threshold when there is contamination
Reflex ArrayThe photoelectric sensor with the light array: versatile and cost-effective
- Reduces the installation work required by up to 50% compared to light grids or multiple photoelectric sensors
- Detects objects > 12 mm within a 50 mm light array, regardless of position Three other variants are available for other objects.
- PinPoint technology and optical alignment procedure enables simple and quick commissioning
- Continuous Threshold Adjustment (CTA) ensures less downtime
The Reflex Array is unique. The MultiTask photoelectric sensor detects the leading edge of small, flat, transparent, or uneven objects within its light band, regardless of position. Perforated objects are reliably detected without multiple adjustments. This considerably reduces installation costs and speeds up commissioning. The Reflex Array therefore offers major cost benefits over conventional solutions, which use several individual photoelectric sensors or a small light grid. The Reflex Array is available in four variants with varying detection heights and minimum object sizes.
- Technical data overview
Dimensions (W x H x D) 24.6 mm x 80 mm x 54.2 mm Sensing range max.
0 m ... 4.5 m 1)
0 m ... 2 m 2)
Light source PinPoint LED Type of light Visible red light Enclosure rating IP67 Housing material Plastic Adjustment Teach-in button
- 1) Reflector PL80A.
- 2) Reflector PL40A.
- Sensing range max.: 0 m ... 4.5 m, 0 m ... 2 m
- Sensor principle: Reflex Array
- Output type: PNP
- Switching mode: Light/dark switching
- Connection type: Cable with M12 male connector, 4-pin, 270 mm
- Light source: PinPoint LED
- Adjustment: Teach-in button