Data Integration Machine
A data integration machine is a powerful industrial computer for processing sensor data and integration into higher-level systems or cloud services. Together with software products from SICK, it solves diverse data-intensive applications in terms of vertical integration in Industry 4.0. Data is used sensibly and generates added value for companies.
- Powerful industrial computer with Intel® CoreTM i7 processors of the newest generation
- Versatile use with SICK AppEngine and Analytics Solutions from SICK
- 4 GigE interfaces and versatile connection options
- Rugged, fan-free design in compact housing
- Memory can be expanded to 4 TB
- Temperature range: –20 °C to +60 °C