Tilt detection on heavy trucks
When heavy trucks transport goods, dangerous imbalances can occur, which can lead to the goods slipping or even to the vehicles overturning. To prevent this, sensors are increasingly being used for data acquisition and precise control. The TMM88 two-dimensional inclination sensor accurately measures the vehicle's tilt angle to an accuracy of ± 0.02°, increasing safety and efficiency in the operation of heavy trucks.
Following product families can be usedHigh-precision inclination measurement for harsh ambient conditions.
- Inclination sensor with measuring range of 360° (single-axis) or ±90° (dual-axis)
- Compensated cross sensitivity and configurable vibration suppression
- Freely configurable current or voltage interface or convenient CANopen interface
- Accuracy up to ±0.02°
- Plastic or aluminum housing
- Programmable with the PGT-12-Pro