Monitoring part picking
The articulated arm robot in the rotary machine transports the workpieces to the processing stations arranged in a circle. The W2S-2 miniature photoelectric sensor monitors the part-picking process, from their transport to their safe delivery. Thanks to its ultra-small housing, the photoelectric sensor can be mounted directly on the robot's suction gripper in order to save space. Featuring a vibration-resistant housing and soft cable entry, this sensor is perfectly equipped for use in gripper arms and robot applications.
Following product families can be used
- Sensor with background suppression and without any significant black/white shift
- PinPoint 2.0 LED with extended sensing distances and high operating reserves
- A variety of application possibilities thanks to clearly-defined laser-like or line-shaped light spots
- Detection of highly-transparent and reflective objects using sensors with V-optics
- Photoelectric retro-reflective sensor with autocollimation and a clearly visible light spot