In-situ gas analyzers
- Automated testing and adjustment with ambient air
- No expensive test gases required
- Reignition into the measurement gas not possible because the sensor is located outside the measurement gas
- Process monitoring even at high temperatures
- Quick measurement directly in the process for timely control
The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
The ZIRKOR302 in-situ gas analyzer from SICK can be relied upon to measure oxygen quickly even at increased temperatures. Thanks to the flow sensor measurement principle, it does not require expensive test gases – ambient air is sufficient. The analyzer is not an ignition source in the measurement gas due to its safety-related construction. The optional evaluation unit allows you to operate up to three analyzers.
At a glance
- Innovative flow sensor measurement principle
- Fixed physical zero point and linear measurement signal
- All parts in contact with gas are heated
- Version for high temperatures available
- Short response time
- Operation of up to three analyzers via one evaluation unit
Please wait a moment...
Your request is being processed and may take a few seconds.