In-situ gas analyzers
- Very high availability due to electrochemical cell with extremely long service life
- High reliability due to innovative measurement cell protection – even in corrosive or reducing conditions
- Reduction in analyzer failures because of internal self-monitoring
- No manual adjustment required
- Quick measurement close to the combustion process for timely control
- Approved for emission monitoring
- Easy analyzer operation – including remotely
- High safety levels because of outstanding Ex safety concept
The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
SICK’s ZIRKOR200 gas analyzer provides very robust, reliable, and suitability-tested oxygen measurement for small and large combustion plants. The ZIRKOR200 is characterized by a measurement cell with a particularly long service life. The long-life technology employed for this purpose increases the resistance of the measurement cell in corrosive and reducing conditions in particular. The integrated measurement cell monitoring system and fully automated adjustment significantly reduce the maintenance effort. The ZIRKOR remote app allows you to wirelessly access the analyzer quickly and easily. The ZIRKOR200 provides a low-maintenance, simple oxygen measurement system for incineration optimization. Thanks to its suitability test as per EN 15267, it is also suitable for emission monitoring.
At a glance
- Electrochemical cell with extremely long service life due to innovative protection mechanisms
- Self-monitoring electrochemical cell
- Fully automated adjustment mechanism integrated into the control unit
- Version for high temperatures available
- ZIRKOR remote app for remote access to the analyzer
- Very short response time
- Suitability-tested according to EN 15267
- Ex version for ATEX/IECEx, Zone 1 and Zone 21
Please wait a moment...
Your request is being processed and may take a few seconds.