The size, height, and speed of trucks combined with continuously changing operating conditions often make for very poor visibility for drivers. Front-end and rear-end collisions and leaving the road unintentionally are not uncommon occurrences in a mine. The MINESIC100 TPS is a high-precision collision awareness system that monitors critical zones surrounding a vehicle and also takes the current driving situation into account. A road departure warning provides guidance to the truck operator along the haul road and outputs a warning if the truck is about to leave the safe driving path.
Following product families can be usedCollision awareness and driver assistance for haul trucks
- Frontal collision and lane departure warning as well as reverse assistance
- Visual and audible feedback
- Configurable safety distances and warning fields
- Event logging and monitoring of system status
- Self-diagnostics function for straightforward troubleshooting and maintenance