Sensor Principles Training
SICK is a global technology provider and a leader in optical sensing products. Attend this Sensor Principles training to gain knowledge and expertise in the field of optical, motion control and instrumentation technologies, thereby helping you to choose the correct solution for all your applications.
- Product portfolio overview
- Sensor types and their applications (focusing on optical, motion control and instrumentation technologies)
- Functional principles of SICK sensors
- Selecting the correct sensor for your application
- Troubleshooting for sensor applications
- Smart sensor technology
- Optional plant walk through
Locations and Dates
The Sensor Principles training can be held at the customer site or at the SICK offices. Please get in touch with us in order to find the best solution for you and register your interest below.
Time: 9.00am - 3.00pm (catering included)
Cost: $80 (AU$) plus GST
SICK Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel the course with full refund if there are insufficient registrations and to retain payment received if registration is cancelled within 3 working days of confirmed course date.