Container stack measurement
In order to optimize the transport path of the containers and to avoid collisions with container stacks, accurate information is required regarding the containers located in the working range of the stacking crane. Vertically measuring DT1000 distance sensors determine the position and height of container stacks in the working range of the crane. The DT1000 sensors can be fixed on the crane for each container aisle or traversed horizontally with the trolley in order to register the container stacks below. The abrupt distance changes that occur when the edges of containers are scanned are precisely determined to a high standard of accuracy and with short response times.
Following product families can be usedProduct family Dx1000Great performance at great distance
- Long range distance sensor with infrared laser featuring HDDM+ technology
- Measures natural objects (DT1000) or reflectors (DL1000)
- Dust-proof and waterproof housing (IP 65 and IP 67) made of highly corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Configurable digital inputs and outputs, analog output, RS-422/SSI
- Measures hot surfaces (DT1000)