Detection of 6 degrees of pitch of ships
When a ship is in port, it is imperative to know its exact position. A 3D LiDAR sensor uses its multilayer detection capability, a high scanning point density, and an aperture angle of 120° to reliably detect its environment. A special mirror technology ensures a high scanning field stability. With the aid of multi-echo technology, the sensor scans through rain, dust, and fog while at the same time multiplying the point density. These properties are particularly useful for creating a gap-free 3D point cloud that allows the precise and rapid detection of a large working range, such as a ship.
Following product families can be used
- Long sensing range even when detecting dark surfaces
- High angular resolution of up to 0.0625 degrees
- High immunity to solar radiation
- Synchronous monitoring of up to six different fields
- Small laser spot diameter even at long distances