Automated program change at the bottle cleaning machine
The InspectorP621 2D vision camera combined with the SICK AppSpace Intelligent Inspection SensorApp makes it possible to classify the flow of bottles in the infeed zone of the cleaning machine into new or used glass. To do so, example images are first used to train neural networks in the cloud. The intelligent algorithm can then be used to evaluate images directly in the camera.
This enables the InspectorP621 to automatically switch between different programs for new and used glass and thereby optimize the water consumption of the machine. Faults in the infeed zone that require operator interventions can also be reduced. This cuts costs and increases the machine availability.
Following product families can be used2D machine vision solution powered by deep learning
- Inspection by deep learning technology
- Anomaly detection tool and classification tool
- Runs on InspectorP6xx 2D vision sensors
- On-device or dStudio-based labeling, training and evaluation
- Web user interface
- Traditional rule-based machine vision software tools included
- SICK Nova Tools plug-in support
Following products can be used2D machine visionInspectorP62x
Please note: Support for this product is possibly not yet available in your market. Please contact your local SICK subsidiary for more information.
- SensorApp: Intelligent Inspection SensorApp included
- Products by tasks: Classification, quality inspection, positioning, measuring, 2D, Code reading
- Internal lighting: Red, blue
- Lens: 9.6 mm
- Working distance: 70 mm ... 1,500 mm
- Sensor resolution: 1,280 px x 1,024 px (1.3 Mpixel)
- Sensor: CMOS matrix sensor, grayscale values
- Optical focus: Adjustable focus (electric)