Counting people with 3D-LiDAR sensors
MRS1000 3D LiDAR sensors are installed to reliably count the number of people who leave or enter a room. Thanks to its precise measurement data evaluation function, the MRS1000 is perfectly suited for counting persons. Based on the sequence in which the individual positions of the sensor is violated, it reliably detects where a person is located and in which direction he or she is moving. The sensor can also be parameterized so that the current utilization of a defined area can be monitored. As soon as the maximum defined number of persons is reached, a signal can be output as an option.
Following product families can be usedProduct family MRS1000Outdoor is our fourth dimension
- Four spread layers and a 275° aperture angle
- High weather resistance and reliability through HDDM+ with multi-echo technology
- Field evaluation and measured data in one sensor
- Easy configuration, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Convenient and customer-friendly diagnostics via web server