Counting people with 3D-LiDAR sensors
MRS1000 3D LiDAR sensors are installed at the respective access areas to reliably count the number of people who leave or enter a room. The MRS1000 detects in which sequence field violations take place and how large the violated area is. It is also used to count the exact number of people with precise measurement data output.
Following product families can be usedProduct family MRS1000Outdoor is our fourth dimension
- Four spread layers and a 275° aperture angle
- High weather resistance and reliability through HDDM+ with multi-echo technology
- Field evaluation and measured data in one sensor
- Easy configuration, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Convenient and customer-friendly diagnostics via web server