The measuring RFID device with integrated passage and direction detection
- UHF RFID transponders demonstrate outstanding reading reliability thanks to correct transponder assignment, including integrated entry detection plus direction output.
- Space-saving, compact device that does not require any additional antennae
- Easy to integrate into industrial fieldbuses with 4Dpro connectivity
- Fulfills the requirements of the IP67 enclosure rating (“outdoor”) and is rugged and durable
- Compatible with other SICK RFID read/write devices, making it highly flexible
- Additional software functions for the device can be programmed in the SICK software environment and integrated into the device