- Stand-alone device calibrated by SICK
- Combined 2D and 3D position detection
- Calculation of correction values for the coordinate system of the gripper
- Web server user interface
- Tools for alignment and communication with the robot
PLR3D localization of parts in carriers
- The stand-alone sensor system is cost-effective.
- Easy-to-use web-server-based UI make it easy to configure new applications.
- The functions for alignment with the robot and position correction make it easy for robot integrators to work with the PLR.
- The innovative combination of 2D and 3D image processing techniques provides the reliability and flexibility needed for problem-free material handling operation.
- If needed, a system installed in production can be replaced in less than 15 minutes.
The PLR is a sensor system for robot handling of parts in carriers. It is a stand-alone device that includes everything needed for easy setup, simple integration with the robot and swift maintenance of systems in operation. The PLR is configured via the integrated web server. The short setup time is one of the sensor hallmarks. The sensor combines state-of-the-art 2D and 3D machine vision technology to provide a unique solution that can be used anywhere reliable material handling is essential, even under varying conditions. The PLR is factory-calibrated with preloaded software so that it is ready to use out of the box. Simply install the device, connect it to the robot controller, load an existing configuration or create a new one in a just a few minutes, and the PLR is ready to use.
- Technical data overview
System features Standalone sensor for localization of parts using combined 2D and 3D measurements Example field of view 200 mm x 260 mm (typical) Image resolution 0.26 mm Part localization time < 500 ms Part localization accuracy
± 0.5 mm, ± 0.1° 1)
± 0.8 mm, ± 0.2° 1)
Enclosure rating IP65
- 1) Depending on material properties such as reflectivity, edge quality, etc.