- Compact design
- 2 m or 3 m protective field range
- 270° scanning angle
- 8 switchable field sets
- Configuration memory integrated in the system plug
- EFI interface for safe SICK device communication
- Incremental encoder inputs for speed-dependent field switching
- Measured data output via RS-422
S300 ProfessionalHigh-performance – the right protection for any speed
- Simple integration due to compact design
- Unbeatable cost-effectiveness – 270° scanning angle allows complete application protection with only two scanners
- Easy installation, commissioning and maintenance for stationary and mobile applications
- Variety of field sets guarantees safety and productivity when protecting vehicles or moving machine parts
- Quick recommissioning via configuration memory
- Easy modular expansions, simple cabling and additional functions using SICK safety controllers with EFI
- The correct protective field at any speed avoids unnecessary stops.
- Personnel protection and navigation support in one device
The S300 Professional meets exacting requirements and meets the demands of mobile applications thanks to its extensive functionality. Up to eight protective fields can be configured. The new triple field mode allows three fields – one protective field and two warning fields – to be activated at the same time. The use of the integrated EFI interface extends interoperability with other safety laser scanners and safety controllers from SICK. This means automatic guided vehicles (AGVs) can be given all around protection and matching safety fields, regardless of speed. The configuration memory integrated into the system plug also enables simple commissioning and quick device replacement.
- Technical data overview
Protective field range 2 m / 3 m Warning field range 8 m Scanning angle 270° Number of fields 24 Number of monitoring cases 32 1) Resolution (can be configured)
30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 70 mm
30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 70 mm, 150 mm
Response time 80 ms 2) OSSD pairs 1 Integration in the control system Local inputs and outputs (I/O)
- 1) In combination with an additional static input via EFI or using the dynamic inputs on the device. Otherwise eight.
- 2) Depending on basic response time and multiple sampling.
Result 1 - 2 out of 2
- Protective field range: 2 m
- Scanning angle: 270°
- Number of fields: 24
Result 1 - 2 out of 2