The MEAC emissions calculator is ideal for recording, saving, normalizing, analyzing, displaying, and forwarding a continuous flow of data. It is available in several different models, which perform reporting in accordance with the applicable local legislation. The MEAC is TÜV-tested and certified, and provides data analysis that takes into account QAL3 data on drift control, amongst other elements. SICK also provides solutions involving the MEAC for redundant operation. For digital data transfer to the control system, all standard data transmission protocols are available: Modbus, PROFIBUS, and OPC. Wired, analog signal transmission is also possible.
Following product families can be used
- Evaluations according to 1, 2, 13, 17, 27, 30, 31 BImSchV and TA Luft
- Analog and digital data collection saved at 5 s/1 min intervals with auto-backup
- Distributed visualization, operation in the network and automatic e-mail alarms
- Flexible data presentation also in process images
- Analog and digital data to the customer system at 5 s/1 min intervals
- Recording of QAL3 cycles