Gas flow measurement in the stack in ammunition disposal
The FLOWSIC100 volume flow measuring device continuously measures gas flow in the stack with no contact needed. The device requires minimal maintenance due to the ultrasonic technology used. Ultrasonic measurements are particularly reliable because the volume flow is measured over the entire stack cross-section. High quality of measurement is key, as pollutant concentrations are given in relation to the volume of flue gas measured and are indicated in kg/h. This is a legal requirement under the applicable EU standard (IED, 2010/75/EU) which all Member States of the EU must implement.
Following product families can be used
- Rugged titanium converters for long service life
- Corrosion-resistant material for use with aggressive gases (option)
- Integrated measurement via duct diameter for types H, M, and S
- Probe version PR for cost-saving, single-sided installation in duct
- Automated operational check with zero and reference point test