Measuring the incline of the driver's cab and chassis
The TMS/TMM88 inclination sensor is used for reliable leveling of the driver’s cab. Thanks to its efficient filter algorithms to suppress vibrations and its rugged design, it is particularly well suited for use in harsh ambient conditions. Its high accuracy over the entire measuring range and its outstanding temperature stability offer further advantages in such conditions.
Following product families can be usedHigh-precision inclination measurement for harsh ambient conditions.
- Inclination sensor with measuring range of 360° (single-axis) or ±90° (dual-axis)
- Compensated cross sensitivity and configurable vibration suppression
- Freely configurable current or voltage interface or convenient CANopen interface
- Accuracy up to ±0.02°
- Plastic or aluminum housing
- Programmable with the PGT-12-Pro