Optimizing system availability with 3D LiDAR sensors for collision avoidance
The MRS1000 3D LiDAR sensor scans four angularly offset levels simultaneously, offering reliable detection of very flat objects located close to the floor. The sensor’s integrated ground reference evaluation detects depressions such as stairways or loading ramps. Smart evaluation across all levels of switching fields means that any accidental triggering of individual levels can be ignored, increasing availability.
Following product families can be usedOutdoor is our fourth dimension
- Four spread layers and a 275° aperture angle
- High weather resistance and reliability through HDDM+ with multi-echo technology
- Field evaluation and measured data in one sensor
- Easy configuration, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Convenient and customer-friendly diagnostics via web server