Monitoring the hydraulic pressure during the crushing process
In order to further process raw materials, large pieces of stone are first crushed. The crushers used for this processing step require hydraulic fluid for seamless transfer of high forces, as well as for lubrication to ensure that moving parts function correctly. The hydraulic fluid pressure must always be monitored. For this purpose, a PBS pressure sensor is used, which can monitor pressures of up to 600 bar.
Following product families can be usedUniversal pressure switch
- Electronic pressure switch with display for monitoring pressure in liquids and gases
- Precise sensor technology with stainless steel membrane
- Integrated process connections manufactured from high-quality stainless steel
- Pressure values indicated on display. Output states are indicated separately via wide-angle LEDs.
- Unit of pressure value in display can be switched
- Min/max memory
- Password protection