Determining the height position of the lifting equipment
To prevent collisions between the lifting equipment and other objects, the DT1000 long range distance sensor continuously transmits accurate information about the current position of the lifting equipment in the working area. The DT1000 performs highly accurate non-contact distance and speed measurements. The sensor has a configurable RS-422-/SSI interface and is well suited for outdoor environments.
Following product families can be used
- Long range distance sensor with infrared laser featuring HDDM+ technology
- Measures natural objects (DT1000) or reflectors (DL1000)
- Dust-proof and waterproof housing (IP 65 and IP 67) made of highly corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Configurable digital inputs and outputs, analog output and fieldbus interfaces (dependent on variant)
- Measures hot surfaces (DT1000)