Show all Hide all
- Description: Hand-held programming device for the programmable SICK AHS/AHM36 CANopen encoders, TMS/TMM61 CANopen inclination sensors, TMS/TMM88 CANopen, TMS/TMM88 Analog, and wire draw encoders with AHS/AHM36 CANopen. Compact dimensions, low weight, and intuitive operation.
- Items supplied: 1 x PGT-12-Pro standalone programming tool, 4 x 1.5 V (AA) alkaline mignon batteries
- Description: Programming unit display for programmable SICK DFS60, DFV60, AFS/AFM60, AHS/AHM36 encoders, and wire draw encoder with DFS60, AFS/AFM60 and AHS/AHM36. Compact dimensions, low weight, and intuitive operation.
- Items supplied: 1 x PGT-10-Pro stand-alone programming tool,4 x alkaline type batteries, 1.5 V Mignon (AA)
- Description: USB programming unit, for programmable SICK encoders AFS60, AFM60, DFS60, VFS60, DFV60 and wire draw encoders with programmable encoders
- Description: SVip® LAN programming tool for all motor feedback systems
- Items supplied: 1x programming tool PGT-11-S LAN, 1x power supply unit 100-240 V AC / 12 V DC, primary adapter (Europe, UK, USA/Japan, Australia), Ethernet cable 3 m
- Description: Alignment aid for detecting the infrared light (wavelength 780 nm to 1050 nm) of SICK sensors
- Items supplied: Alignment aid, pedestal, display aid, mounting instructions
- Product category: LED signal lamp
- Further functions: IO-Link signal lamp, Parameterization via IO-Link, Simple configuration directly via the SOPAS ET user interface, the engineering tool from SICK
- Description: This product is a buzzer unit exclusively for model SLT060-0B010J700.
- Description: Muting arm with mounted reflectors for passive unit
- Description: Muting arm for active unit with mounted muting sensors with cable
- Description: Spare part set optics cover with replacement seal and screws
- Description: PC programming unit for programmable SPEETEC 1D. Connects the configuration connection of SPEETEC 1D programmable sensors to a PC / laptop, enabling parameterization and diagnostics via SOPAS ET. The interface is not designed as a permanent connection. The cable of the programming device must not be extended.
- Items supplied: 1x PC PGT-14 programming unit
- Description: Signal lamp (red, yellow, green), including 98 dB buzzer, adjustable levels for visual and acoustic warning, 24 V, M12 connection, including accessories for mounting
- Description: Spare coaxial cable for LFP Inox, remote amplifier, length 2 m
- Description: EcoLine wire draw mechanism for servo flange with 6 mm shaft, measuring range 0 m ... 1.25 m
- Items supplied: Without encoder