Motor feedback systems rotary HIPERFACE®
Items supplied Magnetic tape not included with delivery
Sine/cosine periods per revolution 128 Number of the absolute ascertainable revolutions 1 Total number of steps 4,096 via RS485 Measuring step 2.47 ″ For interpolation of the sine/cosine signals with, e. g., 12 bits Available memory area 128 Byte System accuracy ± 0.06° 1) Repeatability 0.01°, Typical values for mechanical runout of the system from ≤ 50 µm and +20 °C Pin length 2 mm
- 1) Typical values for mechanical runout of the system from ≤ 50 µm and +20 °C.
Type of code for the absolute value Binary Code sequence Increasing, when turning the shaft For clockwise rotation, looking in direction “A” (see dimensional drawing) Communication interface HIPERFACE®
- Electrical data
Connection type Male connector, 8-pin Supply voltage 7 V DC ... 12 V DC Recommended supply voltage 8 V DC Power consumption 250 mA 1) MTTF: mean time to dangerous failure 190 years (EN ISO 13849) 2)
- 1) Without load.
- 2) This product is a standard product and does not constitute a safety component as defined in the Machinery Directive. Calculation based on nominal load of components, average ambient temperature 60°C, frequency of use 8760 h/a. All electronic failures are considered hazardous. For more information, see document no. 8015532.
- Mechanical data
Shaft version Through hollow shaft Material, sensor head Aluminum Material, magnetic tape 17410 Hard ferrite 9/28 P Material, ring Aluminum Dimensions See dimensional drawing Weight
≤ 0.15 kg (sensor head)
≤ 0.58 kg (Magnetic tape ring)
Moment of inertia of the rotor 752 gcm² Operating speed 5,800 min⁻¹ Angular acceleration ≤ 1 rad/s² Permissible radial shaft movement ≤ 0.6 mm 1) Permissible axial shaft movement ± 0.5 mm 1)
- 1) Relative to the installation position, as described in the assembly instructions (order nr. 8026831) and in the proposed customer fitting.
- Ambient data
Operating temperature range
–30 °C ... +105 °C, sensor head
–30 °C ... +100 °C, Magnetic tape ring
Storage temperature range –30 °C ... +100 °C, without package Relative humidity/condensation 95 %, Condensation not permitted Resistance to shocks 100 g, 6 ms (according to EN 60068-2-27) Frequency range of resistance to vibrations 20 g, 10 Hz ... 2,000 Hz (EN 60068-2-6) EMC According to EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 1) Enclosure rating IP00 Temperature coefficient magnetic tape (11 ± 1) µm/K/m Maximum permitted ambient field strength < 3 kA/m ... 4 kA/m (3.8 mT ... 5 mT), to guarantee compliance with the quoted accuracy values 2) Maximum permitted field strength < 150 kA/m (< 190 mT), to ensure that the magnetic tape is not permanently damaged
- 1) The EMC according to the standards quoted is achieved when the motor feedback system is mounted in an electrically conductive housing, which is connected to the central earthing point of the motor controller via a cable screen. Please observe the information in the mounting instructions (part number 8026831).
- 2) The maximum permitted external field influence is reached when the position value deviates from the original value (without external field influence) by more than 5 μm. This value is reached when, at the sensor location, a field strength of 3 kA/m to 4 kA/m (3.8 mT to 5 mT) occurs in addition to the field strength of the magnetic tape.
eCl@ss 5.0 27270590 eCl@ss 5.1.4 27270590 eCl@ss 6.0 27270590 eCl@ss 6.2 27270590 eCl@ss 7.0 27270590 eCl@ss 8.0 27270590 eCl@ss 8.1 27270590 eCl@ss 9.0 27270590 eCl@ss 10.0 27273805 eCl@ss 11.0 27273901 eCl@ss 12.0 27273901 ETIM 5.0 EC001486 ETIM 6.0 EC001486 ETIM 7.0 EC001486 ETIM 8.0 EC001486 UNSPSC 16.0901 41112113