Measuring volume and weight
Parcels are automatically identified, weighed and measured when passing through a DWS station. The ICR890 image-based code reader records and processes 1D and 2D image data on up to six sides of a shipment. The VMS provides the parcel dimensions so subsequent loading can be optimized. Scales can also be integrated to dynamically record weight for exact calculation of freight costs. Master data can be updated and in addition, data can be used as a basis for correctly charging senders.
Following product families can be used
- Identification, weighing and measurement (L/W/H) of objects
- Modular system concept for flexible upgrading and conversion options
- Integrated alibi memory for central storage of LFT data
- Certified according to MID and NTEP (OIML)
- Expanded control of conveyor processes, e.g. for object singulation