3D inspection and surveying of semiconductor chip connections
Before dispatching finished semiconductor chips, it is necessary to perform a demanding burn-in test at final inspection. This involves testing both the functionality and mechanical integrity of the semiconductor chips as well as the quality of the contact points and their coplanarity in ball grid arrays (BGAs). The Ranger3 3D vision system performs this inspection by generating up to 46,000 3D profiles per second and with the necessary precision demanded by the industry.
Following product families can be usedBig 3D performance in a small package
- CMOS sensor from SICK with ROCC technology for superior 3D performance
- Processing of up to 15.4 gigapixels/s.
- Full-format 3D profile at 7 kHz
- Sensor resolution: Up to 2,560 x 832 px
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- 3D, reflective, and scattered light measurement in one device
- Industrial housing, optional IP65/67 enclosure rating