Intelligent scanning solution for logistics and automation
The CLV63x product family consists of compact, powerful fixed mount barcode scanners which were designed for a wide range of applications.
The CLV63x combines a high reading performance with the improved SMART code reconstruction system: A reading algorithm that can accurately detect barcodes even if they are damaged or partially covered.
Integrated function buttons and a built-in LED bar graph enable the device to be commissioned quickly, the reading diagnosis to be started easily, and a matchcode to be taught in without a PC. The parameterization of the scanner can be saved externally via a microSD memory card.
A variety of reading distances can be covered by long-, mid- and short-range variants. All variants such as line or grid scanners, side light emission and oscillating mirrors as well as Ethernet versions are available.
At a glance
- Integrated function buttons, e. g., for starting auto setup or reading quality evaluation
- Integrated LED bar graph
- CAN, Ethernet TCP/IP, PROFINET, and EtherNet/IP on board. No additional Ethernet gateway required (for “Ethernet” connection type)
- Enhanced SMART code reconstruction technology
- Flexible sorting, filtering, and logical functions
- Advanced, easy-to-use SOPAS configuration software
- High scanning frequency of up to 1,200 Hz
- Advanced remote diagnostics and network monitoring capabilities available over Ethernet